How does the average business reach their target customers and communicate benefits regarding their products or services in a precise, engaging way? For value-proposition design solution providers, this can be a challenging question to address, and presenting messages to customers in a clear, efficient manner is often difficult without utilizing the right medium.
Brand value proposition design providers need reliable methods for engaging their target customer base, one that enables them to demonstrate their usefulness to their customers simply and directly. The goal is to increase conversion, illicit positive customer responses, and uniquely differentiate your particular products or services from the competition.
Animated Videos Are Popular – Little Humor and Your Ad Campaign Will be Viral
Animation is an increasingly popular medium that allows businesses a flexible level of creative license and control, as well as the ability to pass on the value proposition solutions to customers easily and distinctively.
Animated brand value proposition designs offer multiple advantages and much-needed versatility, and they’re a budget-friendly option for showcasing a variety of important points to customers. When telling a story, presenting a critical message, and standing out from the competition is vital to value-proposition solution providers and animation is the most efficient and impactful solution.
Challenges Faced by Value Proposition Design Providers
The brand value proposition design providers encounter few common challenges when trying to reach their specific customer base and these pain points are industry-wide. For any marketing campaign, a company’s value-proposition is quite possibly the most important component because it tells customers how you can provide solutions to their problems, and why they should choose your company instead of another.
But the intended message can sometimes be convoluted or weakened by the format. Therefore brand value proposition providers must look to a medium like animation, which facilitates the process in a visually appealing animated form.
Challenges that can be easily portrayed through simple animation:
- A special, unique value proposition for a particular customer group
- Communicating the central message to the customer without telling a long background story
- Coherently and effectively delivering value to the customer
- Addressing a missing, or weak, value proposition that has failed to simulate customer experiences
How Animation Can Help
Animation is ideal to transmit information to customers because it’s an open format; there are endless ways to showcase products or services, and educate consumers, all while telling customers exactly what they can get out of it. Above all, customers want products or services that make their lives better and provide a solution to a problem.
That’s a significant amount of information to include, and animation allows you to do so in a straightforward fashion that’s capable of being as creative as you want it to be. Also, it’s more cost-effective than live action video styles and is more visually dynamic.
Benefits of animated value proposition designs:
- Highlights every feature of the products or services in a short story
- People are more likely to share animation across social media platforms, and extend the reach of your brand, service, or product
- Communicates important messages to customers in an entertaining way
- Proven means to increase conversion
- Enables businesses to showcase a small change and approach a new category of customers
- Easy to comprehend and digest
- Less legally binding with only a disclaimer
- Can visualize complex or abstract messages
- Can be easily modified over time according to customer response
- A series of an advertising campaign can be designed according to market responses
What to include in your animated value proposition design:
- The product or service that you are trying to sell
- Establishing relevance by depicting the customers’ day-to-day problems and the available solutions to make their lives better
- Quantifying value by demonstrating the end-benefit of using your product or service
- Addressing your target customer in a way that’s personalized to them
- Communicating what makes your offering unique and different from your competitor’s offerings
Value-propositions are intended for actual, real people to understand, so important points, are usually explained simply. Animation provides a means for business and marketers to target their customers, educating and informing them, without any confusion or dilemma.
How Animation Influences Customers’ Decisions
The above all are beneficial aspects of animation for businesses, but what about their customers? Animation has been shown to be incredibly appealing to a diverse audience base and is statistically proven to be a particularly persuasive and compelling format in the marketing realm.
Animation goes beyond conveying specific messages, facilitating clear communication of benefits while telling the real-life stories that highlight product or service features. Also, if presented humorously can have a lasting impression on customers and mostly win their approval and loyalty.
Positive impacts that animated videos have on customers:
- Creates a lasting impression because of the story, music, or animation
- Easy to understand while they inform, educate, and entertain
- Universally appealing across demographics
- As it’s easy to simulate the situations of different customer groups, all groups of customers can associate and identify the problem-solution depiction as a whole
- It builds trust between customers and businesses by inciting customer emotions
Animation for Effective Brand Value Proposition Designs
It’s not only about animation, the value proposition designs to be closely related to the product or service and should be able to bridge the gap between customers need and the solution. So, the animated storyboarding of the value proposition design need to be developed by the experts who understand not only how to showcase the product or service, but also provide ample reasons to the customers for recognizing and remembering the brand. Video Caddy is one of the renowned animation specialists that has been helping businesses in delivering potential animated value-proposition designs based on thorough market research and consumer behavior analysis to illustrate customer solutions effectively.
– Video Caddy